Have You Ever Considered Using Books to Decorate Your Home? Here’s How!
September 20, 2016 | trioonline
Books can add a pop of color, add a lot of character, and are a really simple way to improve any room. There are so many different ways to use them for decoration and another plus, they will never go out of style. You most likely have them lying around in your home, so follow these tips to find out how to use them!
- Look for books with appealing covers. The colors can warm up your space while also adding a pop of color.
- Pile up two or three books with different patterns on your coffee table.
- Use a stack of books to add height to your tables or mantels.
- Use books that are meaningful to you and your family. This will really make your space special and personal.
- Cut out a rectangle section in a large book and use it as a pot for plants or flowers.
- Use a stack of large, sturdy books to create a small side table or nightstand.
- Invest in a tall, wide bookshelf to create an accent wall with your collection of books.
- Cut your books into block letters to use as monograms to place on your shelf or dresser.
How to Decorate With Books [Ebay]
21 Chic Ways to Decorate Your Apartment With Books [Style Caster]
5 Ways to Decorate with Books [The Everygirl]